It Means......


 1. When your boss says - "You have screwed up this module"
   Smile - it means "the other modules were good"
 
  2. When your boss says - "I am not going to let you go early today    evening"
Smile - It means "you can come late tomorrow"
 
 3. When your boss says - "Do the documentation"
Smile - it means "Relax dude, you've done enough of coding, time to give your brains a break"
 
4. When your boss says - "You do nothing but just surf the internet"
Smile - it means "Dude, now I know where all that knowledge comes from"
 
5. When your boss says - "Do you come to office to sleep?"
Smile - It means "hey buddy, why do you stress yourself? Have a good night's  
sleep and come to office   whenever you wish!" 

 6  . When your boss says - "Stop staring at that girl you moron"
 Smile - it means "My wife is better than her "
 
 7. When your boss says - "Why does nothing work on your machine?"
 Smile - it means "I am thinking I could rather give you my laptop"
 
 8. When your boss says - "Would you stop talking on your mobile phone?"
 Smile - it means "Use the office phone instead"
 
 9. When your boss says - "Why do you keep smiling always?"
 Smile - it means "I love the fact that You are spreading the good will"
 
 10. When your boss says - "YOU ARE FIRED"
 SLAP HIM IN HIS FACE AND SAY - "I RESIGN"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boon or Bane!

Listen or Wait