I've Learned

I've learned.........
That the best class room in the world is -- At the feet of an elderly person.


I've learned.........
That when you are in love-- It shows.

I've learned.........
That one person saying me "You've made my day-- Really makes my day.

I've learned.........
That being Kind is more important-- Than being right

I've learned.........
That you should never say no-- To a gift from a child

I've learned.........
That i can always pray for someone--Even if i can't help him in any other way.

I've learned.........
That no matter how serious life requires you to be-- You always need a friend to act goofy with.

I've learned.........
That sometimes all a person needs is--A hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I've learned.........
That simple walks with my father in summer nights--Worked wonders for me as a child

I've learned.........
That life is like a toilet paper--The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I've learned.........
That we should be glad-- That god does not give us everything we ask for.

I've learned.........
That Money doesn't buy--Class

I've learned.........
That its those small daily happenings-- That makes life spectacular

I've learned.........
That under everyone's hard shell-- There's someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned.........
That Lord did not do it all in one day-- What makes me think, that i can?

I've learned.........
That to ignore facts-- Does not change them.

I've learned.........
That when you plan to get even with someone--you are only letting the person continue to hurt u.

I've learned.........
That love, not time-- Heals all wounds.

I've learned.........
The easiest way to grow and learn is-- Surround myself with people smarter than me.

I've learned.........
That everyone you meet-- Deserves to be greeted with a smile.

I've learned.........
That no one is perfect, Until you fall in love with them.

I've learned.........
That life is tough-- But i am tougher

I've learned.........
That opportunities are never lost--Someone takes the ones you miss.

I've learned.........
That when you harbor bitterness-- Happiness docks elsewhere.

I've learned.........
That i wish-- I could have told once more to my daddy that I love him before he passed away.

I've learned.........
That one should keep his words soft & tender-- Because he may have to eat them tommorow.

I've learned.........
That a smile-- Is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

I've learned.........
That i can't choose how i feel--But i can choose what i do about it.

I've learned.........
That everyone wants to be on top--But actually all the happiness & growth occurs while climbing.

I've learned.........
That give advice only in two situations--When asked for & when its life threatening.

I've learned.........
The less time i have to work-- The more things i get done.

Comments

  1. Excellent thinkig :)

    Keep writing and that will improve your thinking level day-to-day. Improving thinking level your mind can only think about positive things. When your mind positive then no one can bit you such way.

    Regards,

    Bhavesh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boon or Bane!

Listen or Wait